Luxury Self Catering Holiday Homes – because you’re worth it!
What would make your holiday extra special in Ireland?
We have a choice of luxury holiday properties in Ireland with that ‘extra something’ that will make your holiday a unique experience.
What’s that extra something that you are looking for?
- a unique holiday cottage on the beach or waters’s edge just like Talbot Suites at Stonebridge overlooking Wexford Harbour
- or perhaps you fancy a beautiful penthouse in the vibrant town of Clifden on Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way
- is clean, modern design with fun and functionality your cup of tea? Then Mask Apartments are a great choice as they are modern, quirky and centrally located in the heart of lively Dingle town
- but if you like “Old World” charm then picture-perfect Schoolhouse at Annaghmore should be right up your alley
- and if you need spacious common areas then Greenfield House Maynooth is a great holiday destination in Ireland’s Ancient East ideal for a large groups of friends, outing with work colleagues or family gathering. You and your guests will enjoy a special time together, with exclusive access to private grounds and spacious house
We also have a selection of luxury holiday homes located on the grounds of a number of well-known and much loved hotels around Ireland. A very popular holiday desiantion in East Cork is our collection of lodges and mews’ locate don the grounds of the luxury 5 Star Castlemartyr Spa & Golf Resort. Our holiday lodges and mews’ are nestled in 220 acres of mature landscaped grounds, with meandering streams, park-lands and a tranquil lake that is abundant with wildlife, just 20 minutes from Cork City and Fota Wildlife Park.
Experience luxurious accommodation and award winning food from our holiday homes located on the grounds of Mount Falcon Estate. Treat yourself and book a spa treatment in the fabulous onsite spa & leisure centre, learn to fish on the Estate lake and take flight with the Estate Falcons. Enjoy walking, trail running and cycling on 3 km of forest trails.
A little further-afield Climb Croagh Patrick and fingers crossed you can savour the magical views over Clew Bay. Which has apparently consists of 365 islands, one for every day of the year!
we have a choice of accommodation in he feel of a boutique city hotel suite with self catering convenience?
Our selection of luxury self catering homes, manors and country lodges are located all over Ireland. Each with their own character and charm plus individual features to ensure you have a holiday you’ll never forget.
Click on the link below to view all properties that are currently available. If you would like more assistance with your search, speak to one of our knowledgeable and friendly team by calling +353 (0)1 201 8440 between the hours of 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday.