Join Ireland’s largest holiday home rental company
Owning a holiday let can be really rewarding!
Here at Trident Holiday Homes, our aim is to make holiday letting simpler and less stressful for our owners. If you are entering the market for the first time, we can offer advice and guidance.
Trident Holiday Homes is Ireland’s largest holiday home rental company. Whether you have a little cottage by the sea, a cosy yurt, tipi, river boat, quirky wagon, floating house, treehouse or a cluster of holiday homes – we can offer a flexible service that is tailored to your individual needs.
A reward to say thank you
The start of 2021 has seen a huge increase in sales with peak season almost sold out. Many of the holiday homes we signed in 2021 have already received bookings and so could you!
Once you have listed your holiday home for free on Ireland’s leading holiday home website we will send you a €100 All4One Gift Card as a little thank you.
Why join Trident Holiday Homes?
- List your property for FREE.
- A one stop shop – we provide a competitive and comprehensive pricing strategy for your holiday home.
- Fully integrated reservations system to include collection of deposits and balances. Our system and reservations team will manage your bookings from start to finish with pre and post customer care.
- Our booking system simultaneously integrates with the world’s largest e-commerce listing sites giving you instant exposure to a global audience; Booking.com, Holidu, Airbnb, TripAdvisor, HomeToGo, Expedia, HomeAway and more.
- Irish call centre manned by a team of professional, experienced and knowledgeable Irish sales agents.
- Owner login where you can view your booking calendar, arrival details and manage your own owner bookings. Plus, ongoing support from our customer care team based in Wicklow.
- Access to over 30 years’ experience selling holidays and managing holiday homes throughout the island of Ireland.
IRISH OWNED & MANAGED SINCE 1986
About Trident Holiday Homes
Established in 1986, we are Irish owned and managed . Our head office, dedicated call centre, marketing department and customer service team is located in Kilcoole County Wicklow .
We have been successfully letting holiday homes to holidaymakers from at home and abroad since 1986. Our 35 years’ experience gives us in-depth knowledge of the sector, a proven track record and a real passion for the self-catering sector of Irish tourism.