Dingle Oceanworld Aquarium, Home to Ireland’s Largest Collection of Aquatic Species
Dingle Oceanworld Aquarium is perfect tourist activity for all weathers, open all year round. This unique and interesting tourist attraction in Dingle is situated beside the vibrant harbour on the scenic Wild Atlantic Way and Dingle Harbour Cottages in County Kerry.
When you book a holiday home in Kerry via Trident Holiday Homes you can avail of a 10% discount from Dingle Oceanworld Aquarium. Learn about the wonders of the ocean and see magnificent sea life on your next self catering holiday in Dingle.
Ireland’s largest aquarium – where the ocean comes to life..
Dingle Oceanworld Aquarium was established in 1996 as a showcase for native marine species and has expanded over the years to include more varied and exotic animals in an enchanting underwater world.
Dingle Oceanworld Aquarium – no.3 attraction on TripAdvisor
Rain or shine it’s the place to visit while on holidays in Dingle. Máire O’Shea, General Manager of Dingle Oceanworld Aquarium said, ‘it’s amazing what you can find on a visit to the aquarium, anything from Gentoo Penguins, Sharks, Otters, Reptiles, Jellyfish and even tropical butterflies’.
Discover aquatic life from around the world at Dingle’s top attraction
Learn about the wonders of the deep from enthusiastic and knowledgeable staff. The love of the sea and marine life lives on through Dingle Oceanworld Aquarium.
Highlights at the aquarium include:
- Polar Penguin Exhibition – state of the art enclosure which mimics the natural environment.
- Humboldt Penguins – found in a new outdoor exhibit with rocky coast and incredible underwater viewing.
- Sandtiger Sharks – get up close and personal with our fearsome looking sand tiger sharks.
- Asian Short Clawed Otters – adorable playful otters.
- Touch Tank – hands on experience where you get a chance to hold a starfish & stroke the friendly Rays.
- Ocean Tunnel – under water tunnel.
- Butterfly Oasis – colourful tropical butterflies flying all around you.
- Knowledgeable Staff – enthusiastic staff on hand to answer any questions
Pre booking is essential
Once you have booked and paid in full for your holiday home in Kerry on www.tridentholidayhomes.ie or via our call centre +353 1 201 8440 you will receive a email which will include the relevant promo code.
How to avail of a 10% discount with Dingle Oceanworld Aquarium
The 10% discount promo code can then be used to book a ticket on the Dingle Oceanworld Aquarium website. Click on the below links to view Dingle Oceanworld Aquarium opening hour and ticket prices.
Eilís M – Editor of the Trident blog
- Favourite escape: Exploring the Beara Peninsula and trail running in the Wicklow Mountains
- Top tip: Pack a big smile and an open mind.